As in this digital era majority of business are already riding high on automated and cloud based software solutions, still they losses a part of their revenue annually because of payroll inefficiencies. This happens because of the gap in between employee and administration due to which they are faces error in tracking employee absence and processing payroll accurately.
Here’re the benefits of using attendance management software for your business.
- Hassle-free Shift and Schedule Management: Say good bye to those manual and cumbersome schedules. Confused, now with our Payroll Software HR can create, manage schedules and assign tasks or projects whilst keeping a tab of all the work shifts in just few clicks.
- Improved accuracy: Through Automated time and attendance management software HR can have accurate records of every employee providing error-free timesheets.
- Managing flexible work-hours no more a hassle: In today’s business ecosystem, there may be possibility that employees are working in various geographies, remote locations or from home. Genius HR allows companies to track work hours of employees reporting in from different geographies easily.
- Hassle-Free Shift and Schedule Management:If your employees work in multiple shift keeping track of their in-time and out-time can be great burden. In this case Genius HR will help you a lot as you create and manage work schedules automatically and keep tabs on employee attendance in different shifts.
- Detailed HR MIS reports on the go: GeniusHR helps HR to have quick look at all unplanned and planned absences or leave patterns by department wise.
- Ensures compliance to company policies and regulations: Non-compliance to employment or tax regulations can attract huge penalties and a bad repute to an organisation. This is where an automated employee management and leave management software can save the day for a company by automating key HR, company and tax processes. No more missing on tax returns deadlines.
Conclusion:So if your HR department is still stuck with manual salary/tax calculations navigating through tons of spreadsheets or multiple systems at the end of every month, then it’s time to break-up with your traditional employee management system or technique and make way for automated payroll with our GeniusHR Software.