Small organization which has less accounting work can rely on spreadsheets or basic financial software for business accounting and billing. Cogxim has taken a one step ahead to implement some more sophisticated and powerful accounting software by developing a Finance Management Software named Vaanijaya.
Financial Management Software Vaanijaya provides business with a full suite of accounting functions by tracking daily financial operations and generates quarterly and annual financial statements. In addition, it provides graphical representation for reporting, analysis, budgeting, and planning.
In market there are various finance management software due to which companies are facing problems how to select one software from many. Â Before selecting a software lets discussed the features of Vaanijaya and how it is useful for small as well as large business organization.
Features of Vaanijaya
Vaanijaya can track or liabilities, minimize paperwork, keep records updated, ensure data security and integrity, balance multiple bank a/c, coordinate balance sheets, expense and income statements, keep all a/c receivable or payable transparent and much more.
- Streamline Operations:Close your books faster with Vaanijaya time-saving automation and workflow. Efficiently handle month-end activities with fewer errors.
- Single Version of the Truth:Gain accurate, real-time visibility into business activities and performance with financial reports and personalized dashboards that access the shared, centralized database (single version of the truth).
- Work Locally and Internationally:Reach international markets effectively with cloud multi-currency, multi-language, and multi-company capabilities. Vaanijaya finance management software also offers localized functionality.
- Â Manage Multiple Entities:Use Vaanijaya financial management systems to integrate financials across multiple business entities, including automated reporting, consolidation, payments, and cash management. Supports independent balance sheet and separate tax reporting.
- Migrate Legacy Data:Users can migrate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable historical data from a legacy system to Vaanijaya ERP, including open balances, original amounts, and dates, without affecting the general ledger.
Conclusion:Â The success and failure of any business depends on finance management. The best financial statement, best your business grows. Don`t be to late Book your Free Demo Now.